780. A muggleborn musical lover creates a spell that causes everyone around her to sing whatever they say and move only by dancing, just so she could live in her own musical.
781. Muggleborns going on tumblr during the holidays and finding this blog. At first they laugh at everything we get wrong, but then they’re amazed at how much we get right.
782. A muggleborn running out of the Room of Requirement screaming “FANFIC UPDATE”.
784. A couple of Hufflepuff muggleborns start knitting the old-fashioned way. When they give out their creations as gifts at Christmas, other students from all backgrounds ask them to teach them how. By February, every common room has a knitting circle that meets once a week.
786. Roughly 11 years after every Wizarding War, the number of muggleborn and halfblood students goes up. It is unknown whether this is because some magical families would arrange alternate lives for their children during the war, or because more magic users left the dangerous magical world and had children with muggles during wartime.
787. A muggleborn and lifelong fan of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory opens a sweet shop featuring the magical treats from the books (and they are of course delicious).
789. Muggleborns used to bring air horns from home, and when they were at Quidditch matches, they would blast them. By the end of the year, most of them had been confiscated, but not before Peeves has gotten hold of at least one. He keeps interrupting classes (and everything else) by blowing it at every possible moment.
791. A muggleborn Gravity Falls fan writes journals recording the mysteries of the magical world. At graduation, he/she hides the journals in the castle for someone else to find.
792. Purebloods throwing a fit when they visit their mugleborn friend over the summer, because a portrait is ignoring them. The mugleborn’s parents then asking their child why their friend keeps talking to the photos.
795. Muggleborns finding muggle sweets that look exactly like wizarding ones because there’s nothing more amusing than a pureblood wondering where the Snap in their Licorice has gone. Particularly when they’re trying to offer them to first years.
796. An older muggleborn with a poor sense of direction figures out a way to attach a GPS to their broom. Soon the idea takes off, and they create a new line of broomsticks with built-in GPS systems. The purebloods aren’t quite convinced that a small machine on their broom that knows where they are and what streets to use to get where they’re going isn’t magic, but hey, if it gets them from Point A to Point B, who cares?
798. Black muggleborns creating potions for fellow black students to help replace some hair and skin care products that won’t fit in their trunks and that they can’t buy at Hogsmeade.
800. A muggleborn boy brings a couple of his LEGO sets to school to play with. Purebloods and some halfbloods don’t understand why he builds them with his hands instead of magic. Eventually, they realise that magic would defeat the purpose.